WEBINAR & PANEL DISCUSSION
How AstraZeneca and BMS conduct knowledge search with DISQOVER to streamline clinical research
Get to know DISQOVER
Data on clinical studies is fragmented: from governmental sources to smaller independent trial registries. Trying to retrieve the specific data needed for a particular trial is challenging for the pharmaceutical and life science sectors.
DISQOVER by ONTOFORCE is an integrated platform which allows end users to search linked data from public, private and proprietary sources to promote cross-functional collaboration in the search for new treatments and advancements.
Key Learning Points:
Join ONTOFORCE’s clients - AstraZeneca and Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS) - as they elaborate on how they utilise DISQOVER to:
- Search semantically targeted sources from public and proprietary sources
- Build customised dashboards with linked data to discover unique insights
- Strengthen in-house clinical study knowledge by using RDS feeds
- Exploit enterprise knowledge graphs to find new innovations and trend analysis from over 150 sources
- Demonstrate the intuitive way by which they advance life saving treatments