For DISQOVER to run on a server, we recommend the server specifications below.
(Up to 250 million triples)
r5.2xlarge EC2 instance or equivalent:
Min 512GB SSD fast disk
(Up to 10 billion triples)
i3.8xlarge EC2 instance or equivalent:
Min 2TB fast disk
The installation of the DISQOVER application has following requirements:
- A Linux server with CentOS, RHEL or Amazon Linux as OS.
- A running Docker service. If this is not yet installed, then the installation package will try to install Docker CE (Community Edition).
Endpoints for whitelisting
Endpoints (http and https) that need to be accessible to perform the installation of DISQOVER (and later upgrade):
- http://rpm.ontoforce.com/ the installation package for RedHat based OS (all traffic for 184.108.40.206/16, 220.127.116.11/15, 18.104.22.168/19, 22.214.171.124/28, 126.96.36.199/28)
- http://apt.ontoforce.com/ the installation package for debian based OS (all traffic for 188.8.131.52/16, 184.108.40.206/15, 220.127.116.11/19, 18.104.22.168/28, 22.214.171.124/28)
- http://ecr.disqover.com/ the DISQOVER ECR repository for docker images (HTTP / HTTPS for 126.96.36.199/32)
- https://registry.hub.docker.com Docker Hub for general docker images (optional)
If the Operating System does not have docker-compose installed yet (optional):
If the Operating System does not have docker installed yet (optional):
If federation should be active for the installation (optional):
- https://federation.disqover.com (all traffic for 188.8.131.52)
If Remote Data Subscription should be active for the installation (optional):
- https://rds.disqover.com (all traffic for 184.108.40.206)